Trevor sent me a photo of the Zastava M70 that he modified:
He provided the following info on it:
- The furniture is from ironwood designs – it has a Tabuk-style buttstock with an AK-74 style handguard set
- The recoil pad and lower handguard ferrule are from us (Ronin’s Grips)
- The magazine is Serbian
- The sling is Yugoslavian surplus
- The brake is a J-Comp from Strike Industries
- The rifle is a new Zastava ZPAP M70
It looks great Trevor!
If you find this post useful, please share the link on Facebook, with your friends, etc. Your support is much appreciated and if you have any feedback, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that for links to other websites, I may be paid via an affiliate program such as Avantlink, Impact, Amazon and eBay.