In this episode, Georgiy Gubich operates a 7.62×39 AK-103 built in 2019 on full auto trying to get it to fail. The AK-103 is a remarkable rifle as you will see in the video
Watch the Video!
I’m a fan of both the 7.62×39 round and the AKs that shoot it so I was rooting for the rifle the whole time. It’s pretty amazing that it still ran after 1,400 rounds.
I hope you enjoyed this!
Please note that all images were extracted from the video and are the property of their respective owner.
If you find this post useful, please share the link on Facebook, with your friends, etc. Your support is much appreciated and if you have any feedback, please email me at email@example.com.
PSA AK Webstore Links
Click on the following links for the associated webstore categories at Palmetto:
- PSA AK-47 GF3 (the rifle)
- AK-P GF3 (the pistol version of the GF3)
- AK-V (their Vityaz-inspired wicked 9mm) – [click here for my blog posts on the one I bought and converted] – this includes accessories
- AK-E – their premium AK line
- Accessories including magazines, handguards, grips, triggers and more
- They are also selling individual parts such as springs, barrels, bolt carriers, furniture sets, repair kits and more