This shows what the M92 looks like today. I haven’t had time to go to the range yet but the “feel” is fantastic in terms of weight, balance and length. CNC Warrior nailed the folding arm brace. Wow – how cool it is!
Here is a list of the modifications made:
- CNC Warrior Folding Arm Brace
- CNC Warrior 4 Piece Brake
- CNC Warrior Detent Pin
- CNC Warrior Picatinny Rail Scope Mount
- Ronin’s Grips M92 Ferrule Cut Handguard Set
- Ronin’s Grips Bulgy ARM-9 Pistol Grip
- Ronin’s Grips M92 Dust Cover Quick Takedown Pin
- Vortex Sparc Red Dot with the Low Mount
If you find this post useful, please share the link on Facebook, with your friends, etc. Your support is much appreciated and if you have any feedback, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that for links to other websites, I may be paid via an affiliate program such as Avantlink, Impact, Amazon and eBay.