Folks, Primary Arms has WMD Nickel Boron bolt carrier groups (BCGs) on sale and in stock! These are my favorite AR-15 BCGs and I always recommend them. Note, they make a .308 BCG but I haven’t tried one yet.
Their Nickel Boron coating is excellent the lubricity is superb – even without any oil they move very freely. They also hold up great as well.
- Bolt – Carpenter 158 heat-treated, shot peened and magnetic particle inspected. Manufactured to government drawings. Milspec gas rings. NiB-X coated (40% more wear-resistant than chrome).
- Extractor – Manufactured, heat treated, and hardened per government drawings. Black extractor buffer and heavy-duty spring. NiB-X coated.
- Firing Pin – Manufactured, heat-treated, hardened, chromed and certified per government drawings.
- Carrier – AR-15 or M16 style (heavy weight), 8620 material, heat treated and case hardened. Manufacturing tolerances on inside diameters tightly controlled. NiB-X coated for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Gas Key – Hardened to USGI Specifications and attached using knurled grade 8 hardened fasteners. NiB-X coated. Staked per military specifications. The knurled screw heads further enhance the effectiveness of the staking.
- Cam pin – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened and certified per Government drawings. NiB-X Coated.
- Hammer – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened and certified per government drawings. NiB-X Coated. Can be semi-auto or full-auto.
The photo above is of the WMD BCG in my 10.5″ AR pistol. Here are a few more photos for you as well.
So if you are shopping for a BCG – definitely check these out – click here to open the Primary Arms page! I hope this helps you out – these really are my favorite BCGs for the AR-15.
If you find this post useful, please share the link on Facebook, with your friends, etc. Your support is much appreciated and if you have any feedback, please email me at email@example.com. Please note that for links to other websites, I may be paid via an affiliate program such as Avantlink, Impact, Amazon and eBay.