Hi everyone! Here are 158 memes about the quarantine and craziness in general to hopefully make you grin a bit 🙂 Someone asked why I am doing this – I want to make people laugh or wonder why things are the way they are.
Please note that all memes and/or underlying images remain the property of their respective owners. I’m just sharing them to try and cheer people up intending only fair use. If you own the intellectual property and wish something removed, please email me and I will do so.
If you find this post useful, please share the link on Facebook, with your friends, etc. Your support is much appreciated and if you have any feedback, please email me at email@example.com.
Other Funny Meme & Demotivational Posts To Brighten Your Day
Here are links to my other meme posts including stuff on the coronavirus and quarantines for sure – click on it to open the post in a new tab:
- Post #1, Post #2, Post #3, Post #4,
- Post #5, Post #6, Post #7, Post #8,
- Post #9, Post #10, Post #11, Post #12,
- Post #13, Post #14, Post #15, Post #16,
- Post #17, Post #18, Post #19, Post #20,
- Post #21, Post #22, Post #23
Do It Yourself
- Better get ready for the ticks and mosquitoes. You can apply Talstar P Pro yourself and it makes a world of difference.
- This page has a lot of do-it-yourself information for creating a protective face mask that actually filters using shop towels. Click here to read it. Note, I updated it on 4/5/2020.
- This post has information on making your own safe and effective hand sanitizer with information from healthcare and chemists.
- Journeyman Distillery is selling hand sanitizer in containers from a half-gallon all the way up to a 55-gallon drum.
Just a quick comment – I read a ton of books and magazines and my Kindle has been a read God-Send. The books and magazines are steeply discounted from the print-version and are delivered immediately. The Kindle Fire 10.1 is really nice.